Apparently having an opinion is wrong.
So many people twisting my words into things I didn’t say or exaggerating things I said.
- Apparently some people thought Infinite wasn’t going to perform on SBS Gayo based on things I said? I never said anything like that. They were scheduled to perform on there for a long time so I have no clue how that rumor even started.
- I heard from Korean Inspirits that because of things that happened at M!CD on our last ‘chance’ to prove fans could behave lead to us not getting fanseats in the future. How it actually turns out will have to be seen when Infinite H debuts.
- Saying Inspirit is a bad fandom does not mean I think every single Inspirit is a bad person l o l.
- When I say they’re one of the worst I mean at the moment, and however much you argue that there are/were worse fandoms, Inspirits are the ones given as a bad example at shows now and are the ones getting seats limited at shows now.
- Not liking Inspirits = not liking Infinite? Since when?
If you want the original post I’m sure you can find it somewhere. Have fun.
28 Dec 12 @ 9:36 am  — reblog